Terms & Conditions
Order & Deliveries
- We request that all orders are faxed/mailed to us.
- Order cut off 3pm for next day delivery. In some cases delivery may take up to 48hrs.
- Collection orders must be placed the day before.
Delivery Pallet Charges
- Order Value €0-€300 ex vat
Charge of €30 ex vat will be applied.
- Order Value €300-€600 ex vat
Charge of €20 ex vat will be applied.
- Order Value Over €600 ex vat
Delivery Parcel Charges
- Small Parcel €10.00 ex vat
Whilst we will make every effort to ensure parcels deliveries are well packaged deliveries are at the customers risk and avoiding breakage is not assured.
- It is the responsibility of your Goods Inwards to check goods on arrival
- Claims for Damages must be made in writing within 24hrs from goods being received.
- We do not accept documents signed ‘unchecked’ where there is a claim for damaged goods.
- In the event of receiving damaged goods ,send in a claim and keep the goods ready for inspection by our Sales representative
- There will be no credit generated if there are no goods for inspection.
Goods For Return
- All goods for return must be inspected by our Sales Representative and Invoice Number Provided.
- Open, Damaged or soiled goods will not be taken back.
- Goods should be palletised,strapped and shrink wrapped.
- There will be a 20% re-stocking charge on all goods returned.
- No discontinued lines or special orders will be taken back